Friday, June 4, 2010

My Friend Ronnie goes to Vegas, Baby!


The Licensing Expo is next week from June 8-10th at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center and My Friend Ronnie will be there! We will be exhibiting once again amidst the sea of other properties including a few names you may have heard of: Disney, Nickelodeon, MTV, NASCAR and Two Town Studios! This is one of the trade shows we do every year where we meet with and (hopefully) develop relationships with current and potential manufacturers. Jim and I enjoy this show on a lot of levels: one...hello?! It's Las Vegas! and two; it's fun to get the inside scoop on all the new property introductions for movies, tv and consumer products and of course because all our pals are there at the same time! You can feel the excitement brewing with new ideas, new relationships and well, I just like being around clever people! So now I will finish my to-do list, start packing (and most important---figuring out my outfits!) I'll have a few pics for you when I return and maybe even a few scoops from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment