Wednesday, July 28, 2010

America's Mart---whew!

Hi Kids, Just returned (ok it's been a week or so) from the summer Atlanta Gift Market and Jim and I had lots and lots of meetings but managed to have a little fun with our licensing pals. Most of the shows we go to are between January and July so during the second half of the year, I really miss our business friends!

The new My Friend Ronnie plaque line was in a teeny corner of the Enesco showroom---and if all goes well, that teeny corner will grow a bit next time around! And they will be heading for a Macy's near you soon! For artists, there is no bigger thrill than seeing our "stuff" actually make it to market (well, that and a royalty check...) and I enjoyed watching people actually BUY the plaques!

I was going to post the obligatory shot of me next to the display but frankly why would I publish the unflattering shots that we took? Mama didn't raise no fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment