Monday, October 24, 2011

Ignorablog

Here's what I've been up to:

1) Jim and I went to Colorado to see a few clients and we stayed two extra days and hung out in Snowmass and Aspen. I now want to sell everything and move to Colorado. But I won't.

2) I spent an amzing weekend with 3 fabulous friends from college in a picturesque cottage on a picturesque lake. I love these people...they are the ones that "fill up my cup".

3) Working.

Here's what I've been thinking:

1) Now that we live in Florida full time, the seasons mean nothing any more. Every day is summer and when they mention fall, halloween, or hearty autumn casseroles on tv or in the paper, I can't really get my head around it. But I would not say no to the occasional casserole.

2) I have an awesome life.

3) We have some awesome things coming our way and I can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment